Upcoming Academic Events
- Review the academic requirements for the A.A. and B.A. programs.
- Learn best practices for course planning and degree completion.
- Go over additional requirements including taking the Praxis Core and Subject assessments.
- Ask questions and give feedback regarding your studies at Trinity Washington University.
- Identify courses for future semesters using Self Service based on their academic plan.
- Assess their current progress in completing the curriculum.
- Develop a timeline for completing degree requirements including taking the Praxis assessments.
Join us for our Early Childhood Education Academic Planning Session on Thursday, December 3rd at 5:00pm. Students will have the opportunity to do the following:
After attending this event, students will be able to:
Please complete and submit the RSVP form below.
Please join us for a great time at the Annual Meet & Greet. This will be an opportunity for new students to meet the existing students, faculty and staff in the School of Professional Studies.
We are excited to welcome you to School of Professional Services at Trinity. At New Student Orientation, you will learn about resources and processes that you will need to master and use in your everyday life as a Trinity student. Here, you will meet with an academic advisor, connect with other new students, and register for classes. Our program is not only designed to prepare you for the processes here at Trinity but to also acquaint you with our campus resources. If you have any questions, feel free to call the SPS Office at 202-884-9620.
RSVP Now! We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!