Get INVOLVED! Start a student club on campus!In order for a prospective organization to receive official recognition from Trinity Washington University for the Fall 2014 semester; the following components must be fully completed and submitted to the Dean of Student Services – Student Activities office (Main 225) NO LATER THAN Friday, September 12, 2014 at 5:00pm:
- The Student Organization Certification Packet with Mission Statement and Leadership List,
- A signed and completed Student Organization Advisor/Mentor Volunteer Form,
- A Membership List, verifying that the organization has at least 10 currently enrolled Trinity students as members,
- A Programming Proposal, which includes your “Year at a Glance” document as well as an “Individual Program List”
- A copy of your organization’s Constitution.
- A 30 minute meeting with Dean Meechie Bowie or Assistant Dean Ophelia Morgan to review student club procedures and guidelines.
Student Involvement and Service Fair We are hosting a Student Involvement and Service Fair on Wednesday September 24th from 3:30pm – 5:30pm. Students will be able to visit representatives from student organizations and student governance groups to learn about the many ways to get involved on campus – in Student Government, Athletics, Clubs and Organizations, and off campus through various community service sites.