2014 Talbots Women’s Scholarship Program
In keeping with its long-standing tradition of helping women succeed, the Talbots Charitable Foundation is proud to present a scholarship program for women looking to return to college later in life. This program is for the 2014 academic year and includes one (1) $30,000 Nancy Talbots Scholarship Award, which is named in memory of the founder of Talbots, and thirty (30) $5,000 awards.
This scholarship program is administered by Scholarship Management Services®, a division of Scholarship America®. Scholarship Management Services is the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.
Applicants to the 2014 Talbots Women’s Scholarship Program must:
- Be women currently residing in the United States or Canada;
- Be women who earned a high school diploma or their GED on or before September 2004;
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in full- or part-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-, three- or four-year college or university in the United States or Canada;
- Be attending the full 2014-15 academic year and receiving a degree no earlier than May 2015; and
- Have at least two semesters (24 credit hours or more) remaining to complete an undergraduate degree as of the beginning of the 2014 fall academic term.
Talbots and Scholarship America employees or family members are not eligible to apply to this program.
Only the first 5,000 eligible applications submitted will be processed.
Up to thirty (30) scholarships of $5,000 each and one (1) $30,000 scholarship will be awarded for the 2014 academic year. Only applicants seeking a bachelor’s degree are eligible to receive the Nancy Talbot Scholarship Award. Awards are one-time only and are not renewable. Awards are paid in U.S. currency.
Awards are for undergraduate study only.