Joyce Farrare is joining the School of Professional Studies as a full-time professional academic advisor on Monday, March 10th. She brings more than 10 years of advising experience with her and most recently comes from Sojourner Douglass College, an institution that serves a similar population. Joyce will replace Kelsey Hutcheson and advise students in the following majors:
- BA in Communications- All Students
- BS in Accounting- All students
- BS in Business Administration- Last Names C-Z
- BS in Business Administration with Hospitality Management- All Students
- BS in Business Administration with Human Resource Management- All Students
Joyce will be physically located in Main 250, and will start taking student appointments on March 24th. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 884-9620. Until that time, her students will see Associate Dean Tyson or I for advising. We are excited to have her on board. Welcome to Trinity, Joyce!