The Division of Student Affairs at GW is looking for a Director, Financial Operations. The position will be responsible for managing financial resources including accounts receivable and accounts payable for the Division, supervising a staff of 4 financial services representatives. The position will also works with appropriate university staff to ensure compliance with university standards, serving as a financial resource and guides for members of the Division. The position will identify systems and procedures to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness and communicate changes to affected administrative and budget personnel within the division.
The ideal candidate has:
* A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience in accounting or finance, and/or other budget-related experience.
* Demonstrated experience working with complex budgets.
* Prior experience in a higher education setting.
* Prior supervisory experience.
* Ability to excel in diverse and fast paced work environment.
* Strong communication abilities, both verbal and written.
* The salary range for this position is in the upper $60,000s.
To view the full job description and to apply, please visit the GW jobs website: https://www.gwu.jobs/postings/19771.