New Partners, a four-year old full-service Democratic consulting firm in downtown Washington, D.C. is looking for bright, energetic, and passionate candidates for an entry-level position in our Digital department.
We operate a small yet creative and effect digital strategy team and looking for ideal candidates who have demonstrated an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, deft political instincts, approaches challenges as problems to be solved, strong writing skills, and familiarity with facets of a digital campaign. Past digital experience (i.e., internships, volunteer work) is a plus. This position reports to the Digital Director or delegated authorities. Opportunities for growth and professional development are available.
• Ability to manage multiple facets of a digital operation (email, website, social media)
• Assist the Digital Director and Advertising Director as needed and schedule permits
• Collaborate with staff from other departments of the firm, including research, communications, or finance
• Develop original content on behalf of clients
• Manage the workflow of the department’s intern each semester
• Ability to grow, develop as a digital strategist, and learn new skill sets
• Other duties as assigned and not enumerated above
Qualifications are as follows:
• Independently manage relationships and requests from clients
• Time-management and organizational skills required
• Set and meet reasonable timelines for deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, legislative/electoral campaign experience a plus
• Passion for progressive politics
• Acute political instincts
• Possesses strong writing skills with compelling copy for online audiences as well as memos and proposals for current and prospective clients, respectively
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment and provide customer service to clients
Compensation commensurate with experience. New Partners offers 401(k), health/dental/vision care, and a monthly cell phone reimbursement.
Please send resume — and include writing samples. Attach design or development samples, if applicable — firstname.lastname@example.org.