The Terry McAuliffe Campaign for Governor is looking to fill a number of openings in two specific positions, Deputy Field Organizer and General Intern/Fellow, and we need your help in order to fill these positions with the best possible individuals! Please share the following position descriptions with your students and alumni. The McAuliffe Campaign is committed to giving young people a unique opportunity for career advancement and would be delighted to speak with applicants from your school.
● Assisting all departments in day to day operations and long term goals of the campaign.
● Receiving effective training in core campaign and organizing skills.
● Building capacity to expand all programs throughout the phases of the campaign: petition collection, capacity building, base engagement, voter contact and turnout.
● Ongoing professional development.
Dates and Details:
August 16th – November 5th (Application deadline: August 2nd)
The Terry McAuliffe for Governor Campaign is looking for young people to play an integral role in one of the most
dynamic and high profile race in the country.
Positions are available for part time:
Interns (1020 hours/week) and full time Fellows (3040 hours/week) in both campaign headquarters and statewide.
Interns and Fellows are a critical piece to running a robust campaign. Opportunities include:
● Communications and Research
Go online to www.terrymcauliffe.com/intern to submit your application. Please note this position is unpaid but college credit is available. The Coordinated Campaign is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. No emails or calls please.