Leviticus 25:23 Alternative Fund
The Leviticus Fund is a not for profit financial intermediary, motivated by faith, that offers investors a socially responsive means to serve low-income neighborhoods. The Fund provides flexible capital and financial services for the development of affordable housing and community facilities, especially child care centers, throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Now in its 30th year, the Fund is a certified CDFI with assets of approximately $19 million.
The Executive Director is the chief staff member and the Fund’s primary liaison to borrowers, investors, private and public funding sources, financial institutions, community organizations, and the media. S/he insures that the mission is clearly stated and understood by the staff and the Board; that all programs and policies are in concert with the organization’s mission; and the mission is updated, as conditions change. The Executive Director is ultimately responsible for management and program operations, hires and supervises staff, interfaces with staff in specific program areas, manages the Board and its committees and supervises consultants, when necessary.
- At least 10 years of professional real estate finance and/or development experience, preferably including at least 5 years of lending experience;
- At least 10 years of executive level management experience, ideally including some experience with a community development financial institution;
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial aptitude to successfully manage continued growth of all aspects of the operation;
- Proven track record of raising investment capital and operating support;
- Demonstrated record of successful financial management, including profit and loss responsibilities;
- Outstanding skills in oral and written communication;
- Demonstrated strong strategic planning and financial analytical skills;
- Graduate degree in business, real estate development or other related field is preferred
- Clear commitment to assisting challenged communities;
- Strong personal resonance and comfort with the faith constituencies and commitments that are at the Fund’s base;
- Demonstrated comfort in working in with diverse communities and organizations;
- A collaborative personal style that works in partnership with others – including staff, volunteer leaders and external partners;
Leviticus offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive and flexible benefits package.
For more information, or to apply, contact David Erickson-Pearson, Erickson-Pearson Search, 8008 S. Madison Way, Centennial, CO 80122. Phone: 303-703-6165. Fax: 303-773-3284. Email: email@example.com.
CDB-L list instructions at www.opportunityfinance.net/CDB-L