This position was foudn by Academic Advisor Kelsey Hutcheson. Thanks, Kelsey!
Sr Financial Analyst, Dutko Grayling, http://dutkograyling.com/
DC, Full time position
Dutko Grayling is a multidisciplinary, global government affairs, public relations and management consulting firm. For the last 30 years, Dutko Grayling has created integrated solutions for clients that leverage our best-in-class expertise. We are owned by Huntsworth plc, a world-class public relations and integrated healthcare communications group headquartered in London and traded on the London Stock Exchange that operates from 73 principal offices in 31 countries. Dutko Grayling’s offices are in the Navy Yard/Ballpark section of DC.
Dutko Grayling is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst reporting to the COO/CFO with responsibility for financial reporting and analysis for the company and its business units. This is a new position due to reorganization in the finance department. The Senior Financial Analyst will prepare and review financial reports including explaining the numbers within. Reports will include weekly, monthly, quarterly reports, Board packages, and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, with a minimum (3) years of experience that includes financial analysis and reporting. MBA a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience with Great Plains, FrX and Cognos a plus
- Comfortable with technology and utilizing it to streamline operations
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Info : Betsy.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Send email with cover letter and resume to the contact below.
100 M Street, SE Suite 500
Washington, D.C. 20003