Operations Associate (full-time)
PureWow.com, the premiere women’s lifestyle digital publication, is seeking a full-time Operations Associate. We’re looking for someone who can work in our (awesome) New York City office, has a strong interest in learning about many aspects of our digital publishing operation and is motivated to succeed in a start-up environment.
The Operations Associate role is a hybrid role that includes assignments and learning opportunities across our sales, communications, and ads ops departments.
This person will be responsible for much of the day-to-day functioning of PureWow, from testing and trafficking content (emails and web) to maintaining the office, so attention to detail is a must!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Advertising campaign support, including: Ad trafficking (email and website); Campaign monitoring, optimizing, & reporting; Invoicing and payment tracking
- Email Trafficking – Daily testing and scheduling of PureWow emails across all editions
- General administrative duties
- Other tasks and special projects required to maintain the general health of our start-up
Qualifications and Expectations:
- A high energy level is required
- Extreme attention to detail
- Great with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing, spreadsheets, and general internet savvy
- Fast learner
- Experience with ad trafficking and/or DFP a plus.
Location: New York
Compensation: Competitive salary; benefits
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter (in the body of your email) and your resumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Operations Associate.”