Digital Sales Marketing/Creative Services Manager (full-time)
PureWow.com, the premiere women’s lifestyle email publication and website, is seeking a full-time digital sales marketing manager. We’re looking for someone who can work in the New York City office and has a minimum of 2 years digital media marketing experience with a top performance record. This candidate should be a self-starter, an entrepreneur-in-residence who understands the online marketing/advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working on added value proposals and client RFPs
- Working with sales and marketing staff to brainstorm added value ideas and new marketing programs/platforms
- Developing and executing digital/mobile marketing programs
- Writing sales materials, sell sheets and media kit materials
- Helping with design and creation of comps and proposalsWriting client-specific and category sales presentations
- Position requires a self-starter with superior creative/strategic thinking and writing skills.
- Responding to advertiser RFPs with unique and actionable digital/mobile/event ideas and platforms
- Planning and executing custom programs that include advertorials, events, and custom content.
- Creation of custom digital content and sweepstakes/contest promotions.
- Participating and leading creative brainstorm sessions to conceptualize ?big idea’ revenue-generating programs
- Report directly to Director of Sales
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Minimum of 2 years of digital and/or print promotion/merchandising experience at the manager level
- Experience developing integrated marketing programs (print, digital, event, mobile, etc.
- Great with computers (Mac experience preferred) including word processing (google docs and/or Word), spreadsheets (google docs and/or Excel), Powerpoint, and general internet savvy
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as needed
- Knowledge of In-Design, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop a plus
- Interest in and knowledge about new technologies and vendors (mobile, live stream, high-impact digital units, e-commerce, social media)
- Experience with events a plus
- College degree
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, paid vacation
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.