Loan Production Specialist
Our client is a Washington, DC based, national, full-service, commercial mortgage-banking firm. As a direct lender and financial intermediary, this organization offers loan placement services for borrowers, as well as origination, consulting and servicing of loans for investors nationwide.
As a result of their growth, we are looking for a talented loan production specialist/processor to join their Washington, DC office. Responsibilities:
As a Loan Processor, you will:
• Generally, assist and support loan underwriting functions, including financial compilations, processing loan exhibits, document collection and transmittal, assisting in loan closings, and client relations. Clerical and office maintenance duties will be expected.
• Support Analysts, Underwriters, and Senior Underwriters and report directly to the Office of the Chief Underwriter. Work directly with loan originators and clients as assigned and needed.
Specific Production Duties:
• Loan processing functions, including maintaining outstanding items checklists, review of exhibits submitted, and detailed organization of collected documents
• Review of collected exhibits with the staff assigned underwriter periodically;
• Preparing preliminary property evaluation, including inspections and photography of subject;
• Preparing competitive market analyses resulting from site visits and comparable surveys;
• Maintenance of our Underwriter Database and Control Binder for assigned transactions;
• Coordination of information flow between Borrower, borrower representatives, broker, and third party contractors;
• Preparation of correspondence necessary to facilitate work flow;
• Assist in collection of documents during the closing process, as requested by the
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to send resume