Do you know someone who would make a good State Trooper? The Michigan State Police (MSP) is currently hiring men and women for Trooper and Motor Carrier Officer positions.
Salaries and benefits are competitive and include paid academy training.
* Must be 21 years of age by recruit school graduation.
* Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
* Must have a valid driver’s license, with a driving record free of suspension, revocation and moving violations for the prior two years.
* No felony arrests or convictions.
* Pass minimum hearing requirements and visual acuity standards.
The next recruit school starts this fall. For more information and an application, go to www.michigan.gov/mspjobs<http://www.michigan.gov/mspjobs> or contact the MSP Recruiting Section at (517) 636-4563 or via e-mail at MSPrecruiting@michigan.gov<mailto:MSPrecruiting@michigan.gov>.
Follow the recruits of the 123rd Trooper Recruit School on their blog at http://msprecruits.wordpress.com/.
“Serve our Citizens – Serve our State” with a rewarding career with the Michigan State Police!