NCB HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOAN CLOSER IN THE CRYSTAL CITY, VA OFFICE. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN SEND RESUME TO ESTEWART@NCB.COOP
|The Loan Closing Coordinator supports the Commercial and Commercial Real Estate Teams by facilitating the loan closing process for all lines of business (Commercial, HOA, Coop, CRE, SBA etc.) from beginning to end. Monitor construction/leasehold improvement loans for draw requests/disbursements, as well as track fees collected and disbursed for payment of invoices.|
|The day to day responsibilities for the position are as follows:
1. Facilitate the loan closing process by effective communications with loan officers, underwriters, title companies, third party vendors and attorneys. Ensure all loan documentation and third party reports conform to Loan Approvals and to capital market requirements. Draft Loan Docs for Community Association up to $1 million dollars.
2. Post fees to loan and disburse fees from loan using internal Fee Tracking system. Reconcile loan fees prior to closing. Prepare performance reports for the Team, to include loan pipeline, closing status and fee income along with other pertinent data. Prepare settlement statement for closing, to include title fees, attorney’s fees, payoffs etc. Accurately prepare internal disbursement memo for wiring of funds at loan closing, ensuring all pertinent information is correct
3. Obtain quotes for third party reports and engage for services. Ensure third party vendor is on bank approved list. Work with vendors to get approved, obtain reliance letters etc. Prepare performance reports for the Team, to include loan pipeline, closing status and fee income along with other pertinent data.
4. Maintain loan file during Closing process and ensure smooth transition of same to Account Manager post closing.
5. Assist Manager with other projects as needed.
|Some college completion; Bachelor’s degree preferred. A minimum of three to five years experience in banking, real estate or loan closing/ processing is required. The ideal candidate for the role should possess:
a) people skills, (i.e. patience, ability to communicate effectively, as well as ability to listen effectively).
b) knowledge of basic accounting
c) previous hands-on work experience in real estate industry
d) problem solving
e) ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
f) an eye for detail
g) related work experience or some college