Marketing Position Available in Crystal City, VA
July 17, 2012, 9:38 am
NCB HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A MARKETING ASSOCIATE IN THE CRYSTAL CITY, VA OFFICE
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN SEND RESUME TO ESTEWART@NCB.COOP
|The Marketing Associate will assist the Strategic Marketing team in the execution of NCB’s marketing and communications goals including:
Line of business and product marketing
External and internal communication
Brand implementation and management
Tradeshow, event planning and organization
Social media and web strategy
|The Marketing Associate position is responsible for the fololowing day-to-day duties:
Conference/ Event Planning Support (25%)
· Assist in the management of all tradeshows for NCB ( collateral material, booth, registration, shipping)
· Assist with producing all materials necessary for conferences, events and mailings.
· Research, source and negotiate giveaway items that are on brand and useful for specific event.
· Receive and manage inventory of items and distribute as necessary.
Corporate and Internal Communications (20%)
· Assist in monthly PR reports and press releases.
· Track industry news.
· Work on projects to increase internal communications (intranet, internal promotions).
· Assist in organizing NCB’s annual events including annual meeting and congressional briefings.
· Assist in the management of collateral material for lines of businesses and products including brochures, fact sheets, tombstones and case studies.
Electronic Marketing and Communications (20%)
· Ensure data integrity of email marketing lists
· Assist in the development of messages for email marketing campaigns.
· Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
· Collaborate with designer and Strategic Marketing team on the creative design of email campaigns and eNews stories.
· Assist in managing NCB’s web content. Review NCB’s website pages for outdates or incorrect information.
· Identify opportunities to add new, useful information.
· Assist in tracking and analyzing web analytics, and modify content in response.
Social Media (15%)
· Assist in managing and promoting NCB’s social media sites including twitter and facebook
and linked in.
Assist with research of social media in all sectors.
Google Adwords- SEO (10%)
· Manage NCB’s adwords strategy and effectiveness
· Monitor competitive data and offer ideas for improvement
Administrative Duties (10%)
· Managing invoice payments
· Shipping packages on request
· Updating and maintaining databases and spreadsheets
· Updating and maintaining NCB in the news binders
· Photo library management including procuring electronic, high resolution before and after pictures for key/headline projects, uploading to share drive, in organized and well-labeled fashion.
|Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing or Communications, 2-3 years of related experience in marketing or communications. Experience in financial services or cooperative industry preferred.· Proficiency in Windows Suite of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Skills (research tool, web site development), Social Media capabilities (create and maintain Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn pages, groups and similar) Email Marketing
( MagnetMail or Similar) , Ektron or other Content Management System used by organization and webinar technology. Ideal candidate has excellent written and oral presenation skills and avid communicator and a team player.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.