Position: Development & Impact Evaluation Coordinator
Partners for the Common Good
Partners for the Common Good’s (PCG) (www.pcgloanfund.org) is a national Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) loan fund that promotes economic opportunity for low income people and communities. Operating as a wholesale loan participation network, we partner with CDFIs across the nation to finance affordable housing, community facilities, and neighborhood revitalization. We recently launched www.capnexus.org, a path-breaking online platform designed to help U.S. community development lenders better serve their communities. PCG is actively engaged in public policy advocacy to promote CDFIs, including serving as host of the Community Development Bankers Association (CDBA), the leading voice of the CDFI banking sector.
PCG seeks a creative and dynamic candidate for the position of Development and Impact Evaluation Coordinator. The Coordinator will develop and implement strategies to cultivate new investors and funders and manage reporting and communications. The Coordinator will play a lead role in development and implementation of impact metrics, data collection, and analysis initiatives. The Coordinator will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Responsibilities:
Investors & Fundraising:
1. Manage investor relations, including: (1) coordinating new investments, investor renewals and preparation all investor-related documents; (2) preparing investor reports and communications; and (3) planning and preparation of annual investor meeting.
2. Assist in preparing grant and funding proposals and identifying new prospects for support and preparing fund raising reports.
3. Participate in the development of website content, social media and other communications to support investor, fund raising and social impact initiatives.
Social Impact Assessment:
1. Collect, analyze and evaluate social impact metrics and data to recommend enhancements to: (1) social impact metrics, data collection and assessment tools and methodologies based on data findings and sector best practices; and (2) program delivery strategies to ensure alignment with social impact goals.
2. Analyze secondary data on borrower communities using Policy Map and other tools.
3. Collect qualitative information to tell PCG’s impact story.
Qualifications: Position requires a passion for improving the lives of people in underserved communities and the following experience or skills:
1. Work experience related to investor relations, fund raising and/or social impact data collection and analysis methodologies.
2. Experience and/or familiarity with community development and/or financial services.
3. Proactive self starter with the ability to multi-task, excellent time management and organizational skills, good attention to detail, and collaborative work style.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills; good networking, relationship management, and customer skills.
5. Basic computer literacy and internet research skills along with familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a MUST. Experience using Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system, Drupal content management software (CMS), and PolicyMap or other GIS software is a definite PLUS.
6. Experience using digital media tools to build networks; ability to learn and use new technology quickly.
7. Bachelors degree in public policy, political science, communications, information systems, economics or business administration required; Masters preferred.
8. U.S. citizenship required.
Position located in Washington DC. Competitive nonprofit sector salary and benefits package.
Candidates should send resume, cover letter, brief writing sample and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.