I would like to formally announce the Alpha Sigma Lambda Epsilon Beta Chapter inductees for the School of Professional Studies this year. As you know, these candidate are from the very top 10% of our juniors and seniors.
Specifically, the requirements are:
- The candidate must be a matriculated students with a minimum of 24 semester hours, not including transfer credits.
- At least 12 of the total credits should be earned in the Liberal Arts and Sciences
- The candidate should have a minimum grade point average of 3.2
- Candidates will be selected from the highest ten percent of the class who meet the aforementioned requirements.
The Alpha Sigma Lambda National Headquarters allows individual chapters to impose higher standards for membership. Trinity’s Epsilon Beta chapter selects its members from the top 10% of the School of Professional Studies students. However, Epsilon Beta Candidates must also meet the following criteria, established by Trinity:
- The candidate must be a junior or senior.
- The candidate must have a minimum grade point average of 3.75
In the past few years, the grade point average of Epsilon Beta inductees falls in the range of 3.8 – 4.0, which is comparable to the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. This year’s inductees are:
- Brian Gill
- Brandon Budoo
- Michelle Hill
- Olga Klyueva
- Terrence Albert
- Kossi Siwotso
- Belinda Ferrell
- Andrea Thomas
- Fonati Nyon
- Coral Davis