Bilingual Loan Consultant (Spanish) – Boston office
The Loan Consultant is the point of contact for prospective ACCION borrowers who are primarily Hispanic. Primary responsibilities include enthusiastically generating client leads, connecting clients to resources that support their success, assisting clients with their applications and providing outstanding customer service to existing, past and prospective clients.
• Identify small business owners who need financing and have them apply for a loan.
• Assist clients in the preparation of loan applications
• Ensure strong loan performance, including on time payments.
• Identify, initiate and manage strategic community partnerships that increase quality referrals
Bilingual – English and Spanish; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge of small business; prior business experience/sales skills preferred
Good presentation and math skills; Knowledge of Word and Excel
Willingness to work nights and weekends, when needed
To apply, please submit to email@example.com:
1) A cover letter explaining how your skills match ACCION’s needs
2) Your resume
3) A one-page memo describing what type of industry you would like to focus on and why, and how you would approach those businesses as potential borrowers.
Starting salary is $40K with incentives and excellent benefits
Elenor Denker | Vice-President, Resource Planning and Administration| ACCION USA |
Lending. Supporting. Inspiring.
As a leader in U.S. microfinance, ACCION USA empowers business owners with access to capital and financial education.
ACCION USA promotes greener people, planet, and profits—we hope you will too!
CDB-L list instructions at www.opportunityfinance.net/CDB-L