MARKETING COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP
P3 Solution is seeking interns who are interested in working in the Public Relations and Marketing section. This internship will provide the intern(s) with the knowledge to create and launch campaigns through mass communication channels like print, television, radio, and the internet. The selected intern(s) usually work to help the organization to identify the target audience and then build campaigns that will convert audiences into customers. The intern(s) must be to able to work full-time (10-15hrs per week) off-site (telework) with access to the internet and Microsoft office. In addition, have one weekly meeting on-site. This is an unpaid 10 week internship.
- Online research in the jobs, professional development, seminars, conferences
- Support efforts of campaign initiatives
- Provide input on social media platforms and PR tactics
- Help with project management – implementing projects and supporting projects for marketing and for the website and social media outlets
- Maintain and update Excel spreadsheets and documents with various initiatives
- Posting in forums, on blogs, helping us use social media to answer questions from clients and subscribers
- Helping with tracking of social media efforts and effect
- Extensive hands-on experience in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, blogs, and other platforms
- Research what other opportunities exist to engage with customers via social media platforms and the internet
MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Help brainstorm the best way to market to customers to increase subscribers and advertisers
- Brainstorm and help implement ideas that will grow web site traffic and registrations
- Help launch surveys and analyze results
- Provide input on the publications features, priority and insights into subscribers and their needs
- Develop Public relation campaigns to increase interests and awareness of publications
- Drafts basic public relations materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting
summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
- Must be a self-starter able to work 10-15 hours independently on projects.
- Have some knowledge in Social Media Platforms, PR and Marketing Strategies
- Be extremely organized, timely and be able to handle multiple projects
- Be able to meet once a week for meeting updates and project assignments.
- Be able to telework with access to the internet and Microsoft office.
- Must be a junior/senior undergraduate or Graduate student.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume and a brief description answering …Why you want to work with P3 Solution. to: Sherron Washington, MA. | info@theP3solution.com No phone calls please.