Project Manager, Digital Integration
Fleishman-Hillard is seeking a Project Manager to help grow digitally integrated business across its global network of offices in working with a team of industry leading digital and strategic communications specialists.
This individual delivers operational and hands-on excellence in helping the firm integrate traditional communications with new media and digital marketing services across all geographies, practice groups and client relationship managers worldwide.
The Project Manager supports the SVP of Digital Operations and Business Development of Fleishman-Hillard’s digitally integrated business operations. He or she is has experience executing business and marketing strategies, managing virtual teams, project management, and executing operational plans across multiple business units.
This corporate position is part of a Washington, DC based team.
Key responsibilities include project management responsibilities, such as assisting in the implementation of policies, objectives, and key projects and initiatives involved in strategic business growth and development. Additionally, they will help to assess the efficacy of current and proposed plans and offerings, and assist in the implementation of necessary changes. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of key digital projects and strategic initiatives.
- Oversees certain aspects of projects and initiatives including deadlines and responsibilities; monitors and summarizes progress.
- Analyze, develop, implement, and evaluate business and marketing plans against key initiatives.
- Conduct research on business and market trends and incorporate those results into projects.
- Discusses strategies with teammates and leaders to deliver the best solutions for the projects
- Communicating clearly the expectations to key sponsors and team members.
- Resolving issues and solving problems throughout the project cycle.
- Acting as an interface and coordinator between the digital integration team and practice groups.
- Leading projects and motivating members of their team proactively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing related field from an accredited institution.
- 3 years experience in project management activities.
- Masters degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Leadership qualities and excellent problem-solving ability. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Understanding of public relations, digital integration, and social media practices.
Fleishman-Hillard Inc., one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms, has built its reputation on creating integrated solutions that deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. The firm is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity and personal commitment. Based in St. Louis, the firm operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America through its 80 owned offices. For more information, visit the Fleishman-Hillard website at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Fleishman-Hillard is a part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com). Omnicom is a leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, interactive, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to more than 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
200 N. Broadway St. Louis, MO 63102-2796