Lambda Pi Eta
The National Communication Honor Society
The Communication Program is looking for undergraduate students who qualify for induction into Lambda Pi Eta, the National Communication Association’s National Honor Society.
The qualifications for membership are that a student:
1. Must have completed 60 semester undergraduate hours
2. Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 3. Have completed 12 semester hours in communication courses
4. Have an overall GPA of at least 3.25 in Com courses
5. Be in the upper 35% of their graduating class
6. Be currently enrolled as a full-time student and in good standing with Trinity University
If you think you might qualify you are encouraged to contact your academic advisor (via phone or email), who will then forward your name to Raúl Tovares, advisor for Lambda Pi Eta.
Information on Lambda Pi Eta
In 1985 students at the University of Arkansas Department of Communication started Lambda Pi Eta, a national honor society for the field of communication. In 1996 Lambda Pi Eta joined the Association of College Honor Societies. There are currently 250 chapters around the world.