Related: Uncategorized

Trust Accounting Consultant


On behalf of the D.C. Department of Employment Services – Business Services Group (BSG) we would appreciate your assistance in posting and sharing with members of your community.

The employer is JustinBradley.



Job Order No:            81850 – or 

Trust Accounting Consultant 

$ 40 – $60 per hour

Trust Accounting/Investment Management subject-matter expert needed for project to evaluate Trust Accounting systems for Company in Washington DC. Determine the detailed functional requirements in conjunction with Company subject matter experts, perform a fit gap analysis with proven commercial products available in the market place, and facilitate an evaluation of investment package solutions for Company’s final selection. Once a solution is selected, the contractor is to acquire the commercial services, implement the solution, and integrate processes and data with the Trust Ledger and other Company financial management systems.

Experience with investment management/accounting systems such as Eagle, Sunguard, FiServe, Princeton is desired. CPA a plus. Initial phase is expected to be 4-6 months.

1. Trust Operations/Accounting Experience

2. Experience with investment systems such as: Eagle, Sunguard, FiServ, Metavante, etc.

3. Pricing and Income Consolidation

4. Performance Attribution / Performance Measurement

5. SAS-70s

6. Sarbanes-Oxley administration

7. Gramm-Leach-Bliley administration

Possible certifications include:

CBA – Certified Bank Auditor

CTA – Certified Trust Auditor

CFSA – Certified Financial Services Auditor

CRCM – Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager

CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor

If interested, please review Job Order No:            81850 – or – which will provide instructions on how to apply.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Connect with Trinity:

Contact the School of Professional Studies at 202-884-9620 or by fax at 202-884-9632.
Interested in attending Trinity? Please visit our Office of Admissions.