They also have lots of other positions open! Check it out: http://livingsocial.com/jobs
Administrative | Washington, DC, United States
Office Operations | Washington, D.C.
LivingSocial is growing—fast. We’re redefining localized online advertising and social commerce, while building a great company and enjoying the ride. The explosive growth and potential of LivingSocial has been recognized by both new and traditional media—from the Wall Street Journal to USA Today. To help fuel our growth, LivingSocial has secured over $230 million this year in funding from some of the most prominent investors.
In order to reach our goals, we’re looking to hire an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be an integral part of LivingSocial’s team, supporting an executive team by scheduling appointments, managing calendars, monitoring projects and assisting the execution of various company goals.
It’s a big job, and an important one to LivingSocial. We’re not saying it’s going to be easy. But if you enjoy interacting with people from across the world, while having a major impact on a growing company, this position just might be perfect for you.
- Schedule high volume appointments and meetings, manage complex calendars and coordinate travel arrangements and out-of-town meetings
- Act as a liaison with internal and external partners, departments, consultants, and vendors as appropriate
- Answer and prioritize telephone calls, email and mail communications
- Compile and process expense reports, reimbursements, and check requests, accurately and timely
- Support the execution of various department goals by creating, updating and maintaining organized files and records
- Assist in scheduling and planning for events, such as meetings, conferences, presentations, etc, which may include coordinating arrangements for participants, handling logistics, preparing and disseminating materials;
- Drafting and edit correspondence, such as letters, memos, emails, and PowerPoint presentations
- Three years experience as an executive assistant
- Show proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet-related media
- Strong problem solving skills with an innovative spirit
- Detail-oriented in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Top-notch project management skills to include a proven ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Be goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Ability to think strategically in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Competitive Base Salary
- Attractive Stock Option Plan
- Relocation available
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor