Related: Uncategorized

Are you a graduate student interested in living on campus?


We’ve had a few graduate students move off campus for Spring 2011, so there is room in Main Hall. If you are a female graduate student interested in living on campus for the Spring or Summer 2011 semesters, please contact Andrea Cadyma at 202.884.9316 or With the holidays being so close, please be patient about her response.

The rooms are single occupancy large doubles on the fourth floor of main hall. They are fully furnished and all utilities are included. There is a free shuttle to the metro to take you to/from work, if needed. Of course, wifi, access to the 24 hour computer lab, proximity to the library and Trinity Center, and the optional meal plan are great benefits as well.

The two most important components for you to get a room on campus is to fill out the on campus Housing application (in the comment box at the bottom of the application they should put GRADUATE STUDENT, SINGLE ROOM) The other part is getting financially cleared through Enrollment Services. You can pay for housing on a monthly basis.

Happy Holidays!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Connect with Trinity:

Contact the School of Professional Studies at 202-884-9620 or by fax at 202-884-9632.
Interested in attending Trinity? Please visit our Office of Admissions.