- African American Scholarships- you can find a database for these scholarships at www.littleafrica.com/resources/scholarships.htm
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund- recipients must have a minimum 2.7GPA and awards are based upon academic record, future plans, community service, financial need, and leadership. Visit www.apiasf.org
- Multicultural Advantage- available for all races and ethnicities. visit www.multiculturaladvantage.com
- Chicana Latina Scholarships- for continuing Latina students to complete their undergraduate and graduate college education. Visit www.chicanalatina.org/scholarship.html
- College Board Scholarship Search- for all students, regardless of race or ethnicity. Visit: www.collegeboard.com/student/pay/scholarships-and-aid/
- CollegeNet’s Scholarship Database- for all races and ethnicities. Visit: www.collegenet.com/mach25/app
- McDonald’s Scholarships- for students with at least one African- American parent and face limited access to educational an dcareer opportunities. Visit www.rmhc.com
- The Gates Millenium Undergraduate Scholars Program- for low income minority students either graduation from high school or a college student continuing college courses with at least 3.3GPA and community involvement. Email Trevor@gatesfoundation.org or go to www.gmsp.org
- Hispanic College Fund- for students who are US residents or permanent residents with a minimum of 3.0 GPA and financial need. Visits: http://scholarships.hispanicfund.org/
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund- visit www.hsf.net
- NCR Foundation Minority Scholarships- for Black and minority students who exhibit outstanding academic performance and who plan to major in accounting, finance, business, computer science, engineering or a related field. Call NCR Corporate Headquarters at (513) 445-1777
- Private Colleges and Universities Minority Scholarships- for students of color who are residents of the US and who plan to enroll in one of the participating colleges. Visit: www.abetterchance.org/
Scholarships for Minority Students
Contact the School of Professional Studies at 202-884-9620 or by fax at 202-884-9632.
Interested in attending Trinity? Please visit our Office of Admissions.