- Re-Entry Student Scholarships- resources for adults who want to go back to school. Visit www.back2college.com/library/finad.htm
- Ron Brown Scholarships- based upon academic merit, leadership, leadership, and community service. Open to all fields. Visit: www.RonBrown.org
- Ruth Stanton Community Grant- available to students who are active in community service. Visit: www.actionvolunteering.com/
- Scholarship America- www.scholarshipamerica.org
- Shell Oil Companies Foundation/Shell Incentive Funds- for minority students and US citizens in business or technology. visit:www.shell.com
- Target All-Around Scholarships- for civic minded college undergrads. Visit: http://sites.target.com/site/en/corporate/page.jsp?contentId=PRD03-001811
- Business and Professional Women’s Foundation Scholarships- helping working women develop their career skills. Visit: http://www.bpwfoundation.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=4553
- Linda Lael Miller Scholarships for Women- scholarships for women over 25 who have had difficulty finding scholarships. Visit: www.lindalaemiller.com/scholarships/scholarships.asp
- Makim “Impossible” Possible Scholarships- requires a minimum 500 word essay about your circumstances and your plans to rise above them, a letter of recommendation from womeone who knows those circumstances well and believes in you. Visit: www.charlese.net
- Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund- for women over 25 who are citizens of a developing country that is currently eligible to borrow from the World Bank. Visit: http://www.gwu.edu/~fellows/Fellowships/index.html
Scholarships for Adults
Contact the School of Professional Studies at 202-884-9620 or by fax at 202-884-9632.
Interested in attending Trinity? Please visit our Office of Admissions.