Security Services Request
The Trinity Washington University Department of Public Safety offers security services for events held on university property. We request at least 10 business days notice. The department reserves the right to refuse services based on need and circumstances.
- Any department or organization requesting security services will be charged an hourly rate for each officer to work an event ($30.00 per hour).
- There is a 3 hour minimum charge per officer for security services
- If the event is cancelled or postponed without 24 hours notice prior to the start of the event, the department or individual will be charged for a minimum of 3 hours/officer requested.
- Trinity DPS requires 5 business days notice to schedule security services for an event. The hourly charge will be doubled for requests that are received and honored with less than 3 business days notice.
- Payment for security services must be completed through the Trinity Business Office.
The below form must be completed in order for requests to be processed by Trinity DPS.