- As we prepare for groundbreaking for the Trinity Academic Center, let's remember and pay tribute to the monumental work of the Sisters of Notre Dame who built the historic core of our campus.
4510 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- 60 years after the Supreme Court declared segregated schools to be unconstitutional, segregation by race and social class continues to hinder achievement of genuine educational and economic equality in the United States.
4500 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- Trinity Alumna Nancy Pelosi, Class of 1962, Democratic Leader and first (and only) woman Speaker of the House now joins the roster of legends at the National Women's Hall of Fame.
4258 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- Today, all we can offer are prayers and a sense of shared grief for the families of Sandy Hook Elementary School. Please add your messages of support for the families. Tomorrow: what are we going to do to stop these nightmares?
3651 Read comments (6)Add Comment
- Trinity resident students make the best of the storm, thanks to the great work of our Sodexho Food Service team, and thanks to our teams in Aramark Facilities and in Public Safety!
3573 Read comments (0)Add Comment