- An open letter to President Obama and Congressional leaders about the likely harmful effects of sequestration on Trinity students, faculty, staff and their families.
3760 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- Trinity students, staff and alumnae honor the memory of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. through participation in the 2013 Presidential Inauguration National Day of Service. Hundreds of volunteers donated thousands of food items. DC National Guard also bivouac at the Trinity Center to stand guard during the inauguration.
3685 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- Sr. Helen James John, SND, Class of 1951, introduced generations of Trinity students to the "habit of philosophizing." Her intellectual prowess and strong commitment to social justice and feminist principles galvanized students here and colleagues around the country.
3640 Read comments (5)Add Comment
- Trinity Solidarity --- our campus community reaches out to our alums, families and friends suffering in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Our messages of support come with a large measure of concern and support for you!
3589 Read comments (5)Add Comment
- Trinity is prepared for Hurricane Sandy. Check your personal supplies --- flashlight and batteries, bottled water, nonperishable food. Keep up with emergency announcements on your cell phone by texting "Follow trinitydcalerts" to 40404 or check your email/voicemail
3571 Read comments (1)Add Comment
- Dorothy Shields was a champion of social justice and equal rights. As a Trinity Trustee she provided clear and tireless guidance to the changing institution in the 1990s.
3558 Read comments (3)Add Comment