- D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's new program awarding need-based scholarships to D.C. residents redresses a longstanding injustice in financial aid policy for D.C. residents!
3532 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- On the 50th anniversary of the integration of the University of Mississippi, racism remains a shameful national problem and barrier to the achievement of justice for all.
3520 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- Don't take our Constitutional system of checks and balances for granted --- that's the warning Trinity student Stefani Merki takes from a comparative look at another nation's government. This week my blog will feature student essays from Dr. Stocker's class on Democratization.
3495 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- Women are banned from the study of 77 disciplines in Iran on the theory that "Some fields are not very suitable for women's nature." Shades of 1897! Women cannot take education or freedom for granted.
3436 Read comments (1)Add Comment
- Algebra IS necessary! The fact that many students can't master the subject does not mean they should not have to learn. What's needed is more effective teaching, and Trinity has the model for exactly that!
3411 Read comments (0)Add Comment