- 60 years after the Supreme Court declared segregated schools to be unconstitutional, segregation by race and social class continues to hinder achievement of genuine educational and economic equality in the United States.
4500 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- This 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington is an occasion to reflect on the ways in which Dr. King's leadership provoked change among individuals, institutions and our nation.
4151 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- An open letter to President Obama and Congressional leaders about the likely harmful effects of sequestration on Trinity students, faculty, staff and their families.
3760 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- On the 50th anniversary of the integration of the University of Mississippi, racism remains a shameful national problem and barrier to the achievement of justice for all.
3520 Read comments (0)Add Comment
- D.C.'s elected leaders must hold themselves to a higher standard, and the citizens of the city must demand greater accountability to improve the reputation of the District.
3245 Read comments (1)Add Comment