What can $78,000,000 buy?
One broken-down old quarterback well past his prime playing years? That’s how Redskins owner Danny Snyder spends his money in his endless, fruitless quest for football success (translation: the Super Bowl).
But some of us could make that money do a lot more good than padding Donovan McNabb‘s retirement home.
Here’s what else $78,000,000 could buy:
* The new Trinity Academic Center in all phases — new classroom and laboratory building, new library, new landscape and parking lots, furnishings, the whole thing!
* 2600 full scholarships — tuition, room and board — for one year; or
* 650 full four-year scholarships, all expenses paid!
* If invested and treated as endowment, nearly 200 full tuition scholarships every year forever!
* 2 1/2 years of Trinity’s total operating budget!
* Full renovation of Main and Alumnae Halls!
* 1200 beds in new residence halls!
I’m just sayin! Dan Snyder, call me, I can make you a much better deal!! And doing some good with your money will make you forget that total embarrassment with the Eagles last night!