$480 For 3 College Credits
For more than 30 years, Trinity has offered practical, professional development courses for education professionals seeking to maintain certification requirements. We are now offering these same courses in an online format. Pay only $480 for online classes starting June 17.
Summer 2013 Online Course Subjects and Descriptions - Starting June 17
Questions? Contact us at ContinuingEd@trinitydc.edu or 202-884-9300 (8 am – 5 pm EST).
Why Take Online Courses from Trinity?
- Affordable: Pay only $480 per course if you register online by June 17.
- Quality: Receive 3 college credits from an accredited university with a history of teacher development.
- Practical: Gain knowledge from experienced professionals.
- Convenient: Classes start June 17. Participate any time of the day from anywhere. Courses are 100% online. Learn at the beach or anywhere with internet access!
Are You Ready for Online Learning?
Your experience using the web (you’re doing it now!) will help you meet course expectations. Online courses require the following skills:
- Using the web – you will need access about 3 times a week anytime of the day
- Viewing online videos, podcasts, Power Point presentations and MS Office documents
- Uploading/attaching documents
- Completing web-based forms, much like completing a survey or paying bills online
- Detailed expectations & requirements
Week at a Glance: Typical Online Course
Monday: Review the week’s instruction and readings
Example: Power Point & web article
Thursday: Contribute to weekly forum discussion question
Example: post 250 words of your perspective
Sunday: Read your peers’ forum posts and submit a comment
Example: post 250 words reflecting on a peer’s perspective
Some weeks will also include a writing assignment, such as a case study review, lesson plan, or article summary, often due by Sunday. View a sample week’s schedule of activities.