Exercise Science Undergraduate Program
- About Exercise Science
- Getting Started
- Academic Plan
- What Can I Do with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
Exercise Science is an academic program for those seeking careers in health and fitness, physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, and other related health care fields. Trinity’s Exercise Science major is designed for undergraduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences who want to address the needs of active individuals. The program focuses on how people move, respond to exercise, and lead quality lives as influenced by life experiences. Students who major in Exercise Science pursue one of two concentrations at Trinity: Health Fitness or Pre-Physical Therapy.
- To major in Exercise Science, you must first be admitted to Trinity
- Learn more about the Admission Process
Students select from one either a pre-physical therapy plan or a health fitness curriculum. Compare the two options to see what fits your interest.
Find course descriptions and more...
- Become a Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist
- Gain certification as a Health Fitness Specialist
- Test and train individuals to improve their fitness levels
- Pursue graduate studies in exercise related research
- Apply to graduate programs in physical or occupational therapy, athletic training, exercise physiology, or other health care professions
- Learn more about health care professions