School of Nursing & Health Professions (NHP)
Trinity’s School of Nursing and Health Professions educates health care leaders who make a difference in their patients’ lives and in the community.
NHP’s Academic Programs
Why Choose Trinity?
Students choose Trinity’s School of Nursing and Health Professions because they seek a profession where they can:
- Improve people’s quality of life
- Provide people with access to good health care
- Study, work with, and learn from people from diverse backgrounds
- Apply their course work in everyday settings through community involvement and research with experts
- Be employed in hospitals, clinics, wellness facilities, rehabilitation centers and other healthcare practices.
If you love challenges, want to help others, enjoy science, and are open to new ideas, join us at Trinity.
In the classroom and clinical practice Trinity’s exercise science, health science, nursing, and occupational therapy assistant graduates:
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills
- Apply evidence based practice within a professional context
- Demonstrate critical thinking as evidenced by the delivery of safe, ethical and legal care as a member of an interprofessional health care team
- Demonstrate leadership in the healthcare field
- Successfully attain professional licensure or certification
|Trinity allied health students take advantage of clinical experiences in and around Washington, DC, including Trinity’s partnerships with:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Trinity Center for Women and Girls in Sports
- and more!