Frequently Asked Questions – Students
NOTE: We have recently upgraded to Moodle version 2.6. We are in the process of updating these resources to reflect all of the changes in use. This is an ongoing process. Consequently, there may be slight differences in some of the resources (for instance, the block previously known as the ‘Settings’ block is now called the ‘Administration’ block) or there may be larger changes (like the drag-and-drop ability for file management). Please always contact the Moodle Help Desk if you have an immediate issue.
Topics (Student & Faculty)
- How do I adjust my pop-up blocker settings?
- How do I complete a course evalution?
- How do I find my course in Moodle as a student?
- How do I send an email in Moodle?
- How do I take a screenshot?
- How do I upload to an assignment my professor created in Moodle?
- How do I view my final (or mid-term) grade for a course?
- How do I view my grade for an assignment I submitted through Moodle?
- How do I view my grades throughout the course?
- I am registered for my course. Why can’t I see it?
- I can’t find my ________ block! Where did it go?
- I’ve received an “Invalid JSON string” error. What do I do?
- My assignment upload looks different. How do I upload when I’m allowed to submit multiple files?
- Why is my course grade percentage incorrect?
- Why won’t my file picker or file browser load?