Send your Valentine a Moodle-themed card on Valentine’s Day!
- Right-click on your favorite image below and save it to your computer.
- Go to an ecard website that allows you to upload your own image like Bubblesnaps.com.
- Send this ecard to your Valentine!
Moodles and Moodles of Valentines
- Right-click on your favorite image above and save it to your computer.
- In Internet Explorer, the option should be: “Save picture as…”
- In Mozilla Firefox, the save option should be: “Save image as…”
- In Google Chrome, the save option should be: “Save image as…”
- In Apple’s Safari, the save option should be: “Save Image As…”
- Go to Bubblesnaps.com (http://www.bubblesnaps.com/create.php).
- Make sure you are on the “Create Your Own” tab on the Bubblesnaps page.
- Click the “Browse” button and locate the image you saved to your computer.
- When you have chosen your file, come back to the Bubblesnaps page and click the “Upload image” button:
- Now you should be on “Step 2″ of the Bubblesnaps site.
- You can now add text in various forms of text “bubbles” or simply edit the default text “bubble” provided by placing your cursor where it says, ‘Type your text here.’
- Once you have put in some text, you can move the “bubble” around by hovering your mouse in the bottom right corner of the text “bubble” until you see the blue plus-sign arrow. Click that and drag the text “bubble” to the location you prefer.
- You can customize your ecard further with the options at the bottom of the screen.
- When you are complete, click the “Finish” button in the bottom right corner:
- On the final, “Step 3″ screen in Bubblesnaps, you will get a chance to review your ecard.
- Make sure to complete all of the required fields and check the box next to “I agree to your Terms and Conditions.” If you want a copy of your ecard, be sure to click the box next to “Send me a copy too please.”
- When you are ready, click the “Send Bubblesnap >>” button in the bottom right corner.
- Once you have sent your Bubblesnap, you will have a chance to create another ecard or register for the site so it will remember your work. As this is an external site, Trinity has no control over the content, opinions, or ecards that you or anyone else may create and send.
- NOTE: You will want to double-check with your e-card recipients to make sure they received the message. For work emails especially, there is a good chance that the ecard will be delayed by a SPAM filter or sent to a SPAM folder. Ask your Valentine to check there, too!