Moodle Mania – Spring 2014
Spring fever means Moodle Mania! Over the course of three days, we will be offer 8 two-hour sessions on Moodle.
Bring your own laptop or tablet (BYOD), or use one of the laptops available. These sessions will be held in the Technology Services Conference, in the basement of Main Hall, Room B-18A. RSVP now!
Drop by, grab a snack & a beverage, and get your Moodle questions answered!
Come learn how to:
- Create and offer your final exam on Moodle.
- Track grades in Moodle.
- Use various collaboration tools, both in Moodle and in Google docs/drive .
- Enhance your course with multimedia, including send & receiving files larger than the 64MB Moodle limit.
- Access your previous course evaluations, and encourage greater response rates from your students.
- Explore the new Outlook web interface, and ask questions!
- Learn about how to display your iPad on the main screen of your classroom.
To save a space, you can RSVP below. However, if you are only able to come for a short amount of time, please do! In those cases, simply pop in, grab a snack & a beverage, and get your Moodle questions answered!
Schedule & RSVP
- Monday, April 14, 2014, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Monday, April 14, 2014, 4:15pm – 6:15pm
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 12:45pm – 2:45pm
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday, April 17, 2014, 12:00pm – 2:00pm – FULL!
- Thursday, April 17, 2014, 2:15pm – 4:15pm
- Thursday, April 17, 2014, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Don’t forget to bring your own laptop or tablet!