“I’m Ready for My Close-up, Mr. Moodle” – Creating, Editing, and Uploading Digital Video with Flip Cameras
Tuesday, February 12, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This workshop will walk you through the process of taking video with a Flip camera and posting it to your Moodle site.
After the successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Flip Camera Resources Available On Campus.
- Complete the Reservation Process Required at the Sister Helen Sheehan Library.
- Record and Review Video with a Flip Camera.
- Download the Video from the Flip Camera.
- Edit the Video with the Flip Video Software.
- Upload the Video to Moodle.
- Understand the Alternatives for Videos with Large File Sizes.