Meet Moodle, Again, for the First Time!
Tuesday, February 12, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Come meet Moodle 2.2, again, for the first time! Remind yourself how to post your syllabus and other resources. Walk through adding pictures, links, and text to the main page of your course. Set-up class attendance sessions for 2013. Explore the available Moodle resources to jog your memory.
After the successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Upload a Syllabus and other Resources
- Create URL (web link) Resources
- Understand the most common editing interface options
- Add images, links, text and tables through the HTML editor
- Move, display or hide existing blocks
- Set-up a Daily Attendance activity, complete with all class sessions
- Locate and utilize existing Help and How-To documentation