Discovering Your SMARTs: A SMART Board Introduction
Thursday, November 1, 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This workshop will provide participants with a basic overview of the SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards, including how to:
- Prepare the SMART Board for class use;
- Utilize the digital pens and eraser; and
- Record your screen images and motions.
Participants will get a chance to use the SMART Board during the session.
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Orient the SMART Board before use.
- Create content on the SMART Board with the digital pens.
- Save content on the SMART Board for later review, as:
- Images (for screenshots/still pictures).
- Video (for a series of actions).
- Microsoft file (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).