You can view the grade and feedback for a specific upload assignment activity through that actual assignment.
To view your grade and feedback for assignment where you uploaded your file or files, follow the steps below.
Note: you can click on any image to view a larger version of the image.
- Login to Moodle.
- Click on your course in your “My Courses” block.
- Locate the assignment on the main page of the course. Click on the name of the assignment.
- On the assignment page, scroll down beneath the instructions/description for the assignment.
- The first set of information is about your submission. If you’ve added text or a file, you will see it listed there.
- Under that, you can see the ‘Feedback’ for your assignment from your instructor. It contains your grade, and any feedback text or files.