As a Teacher or Instructor for a resource course (e.g., Nursing Faculty Resources, Counseling Resources for Students, Educational ADMN Resources), you can now enroll any Moodle user as with student access to this course.
Note: to enroll a user so that they can add activities or resources, follow these steps to add a user as a Guest Teacher.
To do this, follow these steps below:
1. Login to Moodle and enter the course to which you wish to allow access.
2. On the main page for your course, locate the “Administration” block. It’s usually in the left column, under your “Navigation” block, unless it has been docked.
4. From the “Enrolled users” screen, click on the “Enroll users” button in the upper right.
6. Choose the role you wish to assign them from the drop-down menu at the top.
7. Then click the “Enroll” button next to their name.
8. When you are done adding individuals to your course, click the “Finish enrolling users” button.