As a Teacher for a course, you can now provide any Moodle user access to your course as a Guest Teacher (ability to import and reuse resources) as well as a Non-editing Teacher (course viewing privileges only).
To do this, follow these steps below:
1. Login to Moodle and enter the course to which you wish to allow access.
2. On the main page for your course, locate the “Administration” block. It’s usually in the left column, unless it has been docked.
3. In the “Administration” block, expand the “Users” option and click on the “Enrolled users” link.
4. From the “Enrolled users” screen, click on the “Enroll users” button in the upper right.
5. In the window that pops up, in the “Search” box, type the name of the individual you wish to allow to access your course, and hit the Enter/Return button on your keyboard.
6. Choose the role you wish to assign them from the drop-down menu at the top.
——To allow this person the ability to reuse/import your resources into their course, but not view grades, you want to assign them the role of “Guest Teacher.”
——To allow them to view your course and see grades, but not edit or import your resources, you want to assign them the role of “Non-editing teacher.”
7. Then click the “Enroll” button next to their name.
8. When you are done adding individuals to your course, click the “Finish enrolling users” button.