How to upload to a single-file assignment* on Moodle:
- Login to Moodle (http://moodle.trinitydc.edu/) with the same username and password you use for your Trinity email account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the course for which you wish to submit your assignment.
- Once in the course click on the assignment. If the assignment is open for submission, you will see a screen that contains an “Upload a file” button:
*NOTE: If the button reads “Upload files” instead, please follow these instructions for submitting to an assignment when multiple files are allowed/expected.
- On the next screen, click the “Choose a file…” button to upload a file.
- In the file picker pop-up window, click on the “Upload a file” option in the left column.
- In the next screen, click the “Browse…” button.
- Navigate to the file you wish to upload. Click on the name of the file and click the “Open” button.
- This will return you to the “File Picker” window. Click the “Upload this file” button.
- This will bring you back to the Assignment submission screen.
To complete the Assignment Submission, you must click the “Save changes” button.
- You will see a “File uploaded successfully” confirmation. It displays for approximately 15 seconds. You can either click “Continue” or just wait for the message to stop displaying.
- When everything is submitted correctly, you’ll see your file listed below the submission availability/due dates.* If your instructor has set up the assignment to allow for resubmissions, you’ll see an “Update this file” button below that.