Final grades can be found in Self-Service not in Moodle. These grades are the letter grades submitted to Enrollment Services and the final letter grades listed on your transcript.
To view your final grade for a course:
- Login to Self-Service.
Self-Service is the shopping cart icon at the top of the main Trinity webpages:
You can also reach Self-Service directly at http://selfservice.trinitydc.edu/.
- Once on the Self-Service main page, login using your normal Trinity account information:
- Once you have logged in, you will see a number of tabs with different account options. Click on the “Grades” tab:
- Once in the “Grades” area, you will have three options:
- Unofficial Transcript
- Request Transcript
- Grade Report
- Once you are in the “Grade Report,” select the Period for which you want to view your grades:
- Now you can view your final (and mid-term, if appropriate) grades, for the courses for the selected period: