How do I create an assignment where students can upload a single file for submission?
- Login to Moodle and, in the “My Courses” block at the top of the right column, click on the course to which you wish to add the activity.
- In your course, turn on the course editing functionality by either:
Clicking the “Turn editing on” button in the upper right corner on your course page.
Clicking the “Turn editing on” link in the “Settings” block in the left column of your course.
- Once editing is on, click the “Add an Activity…” drop-down menu in the week/topic to which you wish to add the assignment.
- Choose “Upload a single file” from the drop-down menu.
- On the “Add an Assignment” screen, fill in all the required fields. Also pay attention to:
The Submission Dates (you can remove dates by unclicking the “Enable” box)
The file size limit (you can up it to 64MB, Moodle’s limit) and the activity’s visibility
When you are done, scroll down to the bottom and click the “Save and return to course” button.