If you wish to simply cut and past the content from one label area to another label, you can follow the steps below.
NOTE: If you wish to move activities, resources, assignments,, or text from more than one label, follow the instructions for moving content between courses.
- Login to Moodle. Click on the class FROM which you wish to take the content in the label.
- Once in the your course, click on the ‘Turn editing on’ button in the upper right area.
- Find the label/week that contains the content in it that you wish to duplicate. Directly under the content, there will be a little gray wrench. Click on the gray wrench:
- In the next screen, select all of the content you wish to copy to the new course.
- Close out of the update screen by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Navigate to your new course.
- Once in the your new course, click on the ‘Turn editing on’ button in the upper right area, if the editing is no longer on.
- Find the label/week into which you wish to put your content. Directly under the week/label area, there will be a little gray wrench. Click on the gray wrench:
- In the next screen, paste all of the content into the ‘Summary’ box.
- NOTE: If you have copied the HTML code, you will need to switch to the HTML view to paste it in successfully.
- Click the ‘Save changes’ button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be brought back to your new course’s homepage. You should now see the label content that you copied.