If you wish to cut and past the content from one label area to another label, you can follow the steps below or you can walk through the ‘import’ process and just select the week that contains the content. (This is also the process you would use to to move activities, resources, assignments, or text from more than one label.)
To review the importing process, you can view the follow FAQs:
- Fast FAQ Video: Importing Content into Your Course
- How do I import all of the activities and resources from a previous course into this new semester’s course?
- How do I move selected content between courses?
Note: you can click on any image to view a larger version of the image.
- Login to Moodle. Click on the class FROM which you wish to take the content in the label.
- Once in the your course, click on the ‘Turn editing on’ button in the upper right area.
- Find the label/week that contains the content in it that you wish to duplicate. Directly under the content, there will be a little gray gear. Click on the gray gear icon.
- In the next screen, select all of the content you wish to copy to the new course.
- NOTE: If you have a lot of formatting, tables, or images, you may want to switch to the HTML view and copy all of the code, to make sure you copy everything you need to make it look the same in the new course.
- Close out of the update screen by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Navigate to your new course.
- Once in the your new course, click on the ‘Turn editing on’ button in the upper right area, if the editing is no longer on.
- Find the label/week into which you wish to put your content. Directly under the week/label area, there will be a little gray wrench. Click on the gray gear icon.
- In the next screen, paste all of the content into the ‘Summary’ box.
NOTE: If you have copied the HTML code, you will need to switch to the HTML view to paste it in successfully.
- Click the ‘Save changes’ button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be brought back to your new course’s homepage. You should now see the label content that you copied.