To place materials on Reserve, please submit a completed Reserve Request Form along with the course materials ASAP. Additional copies of the Form are available in the Library.
Please follow the procedures outlined below:
- Allow at least 72 hours (3 working days) for processing your list. RESERVES ARE PROCESSED IN THE ORDER RECEIVED. Early receipt of Reserve Request Forms will ensure timely processing of Reserves.
- Complete a Reserve Request Form for each course, noting your name, the course name and number, your home phone number, office extension, and email address. Please include the author, title and source of each item as it appears on your syllabus. Call numbers of books will expedite processing.
NOTE: There is not enough time to order material that is not already owned by the Library for use this term; please provide your own copy of such material.
- The Circulation Department cannot provide the following services, because of limited resources, staffing, National Interlibrary Loan Codes, and/or Federal Copyright Law:
- Photocopying of items to be placed on Reserve (you may provide your own 8 1/2”x 11” copy).
- Placing items on Reserve that are obtained through Interlibrary Loan.
- Purchasing additional copies to accommodate class size.
- Faculty may request the removal of items from the Reserve list at any time. Allow at least 72 hours for processing any changes in your Reserves list during the term. All remaining materials will be removed on the last day of the term. All items not picked up within 3 months after notification will either be returned via campus mail or be considered the library’s property.
Your cooperation in meeting the deadlines will ensure that we can process your Reserve materials promptly and efficiently. Please take into account our processing time when making student assignments. Thank you!