Resources supporting Trinity’s Strategic Plan
Assessment That Informs Practice
- Creating a Framework to Make Data-Driven Instruction a Reality
- Data Driven Change Is Easy; Assessing and Maintaining It Is the Hard Part
- Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs supervises the planning, delivery, and assessment of all academic and co-curricular programs offered at Trinity.
- Assessment at CELT, Iowa State University
A collection of assessment strategies from a variety of colleges and universities on topics such as; student outcome assessment, formative assessment, and others.
- American Association of Colleges and Universities AAC&U is the leading national association concerned with the quality, vitality, and public standing of undergraduate liberal education. This site has numerous resources for assessment in higher education.
- Authentic Assessment Toolbox
A how-to hypertext on creating authentic tasks, rubrics and standards for measuring and improving student learning.
Teaching Writing Resources for Faculty
- Online Writing Lab, Purdue University
Contains resources for writing across the curriculum, and writing in the disciplines.
- Helping Students Write Better in All Courses
The ideas that follow are designed to make writing more integral to your courses and less onerous to you and your students.
- Writing Studio Duke University, Writing for Specific Disciplines
Short guides for writing in specific disciplines.
Student Diversity and Teaching
- Diversity Web
Interactive resource for Higher Education. This site is designed to serve campus practitioners seeking to place diversity at the center of the academy’s educational and societal mission.
Transitions for Adult Learners
- Transition to College
Learn about adult literacy education including English language learning, numeracy, and adult education.
- Copyright – Information & ResourcesUniversity of Minnesota’s collection of basic copyright information and guidelines.
- What You Don’t Know About Copyright, but ShouldAn article from The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Pushing Back Against Legal Threats by Putting Fair Use ForwardTwo professors at American University fight against “copywrongs” with common-sense guides to the law.
- Can I Use That ? - Fair Use in Everyday LifeUniversity of Minnesota Guide from a workshop on Fair Use
- Office of Teaching Effectiveness and Innovation A Collection of Websites for Instruction from Clemson University.